Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The blog you have all been waiting for...mine! ;)








Look at Cali's Face! haha Love her!






Grad Night! It was the bomb!
Below is John and I...what a stud!





Well, all I know is that a picture is worth a thousand words... so instead of boring you all to death with my extremely monotonous life, I will just post pictures! Yeah! haha and believe me I do have a lot of pictures! Goodness the last time I talked to all of you I was still in high school...

how embarrassing! shhh But now I have graduated and moved on, went to Mexico, found a new love, AND got asked out by this guys on campus I did not even know! I was quite proud.. not! More like scared out of my mind. It is a real funny story that I would love to tell all of you when we are together and it is not over email, I mean, blog. Well I had such a fantastic time at Graduation.. I spoke... none of you were here to hear it... thanks... family sure does mean a lot these days...;) j/k It's ok you guys just all get to hear it when you get home anyway! well I do not even know how to do this, where to i put pictures... hmm Well after graduation I went to grad night and that was fantastic! The decorations were absolutely amazing! I had such a good time and was extremely wasted by the time I went home! Then Monday morning came and my friends and I headed to Mexico! Since you guys have all been there I do not really need to tell you how fantastic it was, it was great!!! I loved it and got some nice sun while I was there. Well amidst all the commotion I fell in love with John Grimshaw! He actually went to CV, but what does that matter anymore, it doesn't! We are meant to be and are so alike that is sometimes creepy. Just for example, speaking at graduation; he spoke last, moved the tassle, and said the closing prayer all just like me! It is crazy. So I have some way fun storied about john...;)... that I would love to tell on a more personal basis with everyone! haha Well I want to just post some pictures now, but don't know how. I am now living in Pleasant Grove trying to find a job on campus for the summer. It is now Strawberry Days and I love it! I am going to the rodeo tonight!!!! The carnival starts today and I REALLY just want someone to be here.. so they can kiss me at the top of the Ferris Wheel! I will just have to wait! Well I love you all and can't wait when we are all together for a minute again! Love, Kendra Sorry about the array of pictures all at the top... I dont know how to fix it! Enjoy! Oh, John is the one in Green! Isn't he just a doll! And he is taller than me! Don't you guys fret, on our way to Mexico we definitely DID take a picture in the rock! All the girls were so amazed! haha I guess that is what happens when you have not taken a picture there every time you pass! Sorry for the randomness of this, and there are SO many more pictures I would like to show all of you, so be excited! I love you and good bye!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Once again....no punctuation. I can barely keep up with all the random thoughts :)

I had no idea there was a new love of your life and he is darling. Where is he going to school next year? How did you meet him (since he does go to the rival school and all)?

PS My legs are tanner than yours....

Becs said...

You are by far the funniest sister I have ever had! And so random. I can't wait to get home and hear all of your stories.

I'll be home in just three more days and I fully expect you to give me a personal performance of your graduation speech.

You are great and I am so proud of you! (picture me wiping a tear from my eye)

aubry startin said...

Okay this is going to be so random, but how can I get in touch with Becca. I love the girl and I just started this BLOG thing and stumbled upon yours. Very cute Pics!