Thursday, June 7, 2007

Here are some photos!

This was seriously the coolest thing ever! Giraffes, elephants and monkeys just hanging out a few feet from our car. Amazing!!




















Well folks, I finally have my camera and am on a computer at the same time...with the camera cord as well. So here are some photos from the last week in Swaziland and Kruger park. As you can probably guess, the ones with animals are from Kruger and the others are the village and waterfall in Swazi. The pictures just really don't do it justice.

4 comments:

Brianna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brianna said...

Becs those pictures are amazing! I can't believe you got to go on a safari adventure that is so awesome! I hope you are living up your last couple weeks cause its almost time to go home! crazy! I am so excited to see you!

Vauri said...

Hey Bec that is crazy you are doing so much cool stuff. I was reading all the things on your site and it took me a while to figure out that it was different people. I thought, man you are getting around, but I get its with your sisters. Looks like fun!

Kendra said...

Holy cow you are awesome! I am so jealous that all my sisters are so much cooler than I am! I love you and am so pumped for you to come home!