Tuesday, May 15, 2007

From Sea to Shining Sea.....

The Summer of '07 (also nicknamed "What would a 5-year-old do?") has started off just about perfect. My friend Greg came into town two weeks ago for a little SF fun and then I headed off to NYC to play with MBA friends for a few days. Doesn't get much better than that....

For those you who haven't taken the opportunity to visit the Bay area, you might be surprised to learn that there is a "haunted" lodge in the Santa Cruz mountains. With Greg in town, we figured it was the perfect opportunity to visit such a place and we were not disappointed. Live rock bands, random birds in cages, a stream running through the restaurant, and a server who talked about "hearing" voices....what more could you ask for?

I had never walked the Brooklyn Bridge before and it was AMAZING! One of the best views of the city. I have decided that bridges are one of my favorite architectual structures and chances are you might see a few more pictures of bridges on this blog this summer.

Stacey, Kimberly, me, and Ivy in Times Square before seeing a new show on Broadway "The Pirate Queen". After the first couple acts, I thought I might have just purchased a very expensive nap, but then the riverdancing started and it was fabulous.

2 comments:

Becs said...

You and all of your fun adventures. I'm happpy to finally hear from you. I was wondering when you were going to post something fun. I'm sad that I didn't get to go to the haunted lodge while I was in SF, we might have to visit there my next trip out. Looks like you're having so much fun as usual. We really need to plan a fun CA adventure for this summer.

Brianna said...

T- I am so glad that you added to our blog! I had no idea you were having all of those fun adventures...I mean I assumed you were doing something fun cause you always are! anyway I definitely need to plan a trip out to SF when I get home, maybe Becs and I should come out! anyway keep us posted love ya!