Thursday, May 3, 2007

I made it to Africa

So I am sitting in a room with cement walls and floors and a tin roof, and yet Im using the internet. This is going to be quick because other people need to use the internet and its REALLY SLOW. But I wanted to let you all know that I have arrived safely and I am loving it. Except for the lack of running water and having to pour water into the toilets...but that is a whole different story that I will go into on a different day. This country is beautiful as are the people here. I love speaking Portuguese and being the minority...its impossible to blend in here. I will try to post pictures sometime soon but I dont know when I will be able to. I love you all and will write again soon.

Love ya tons!!

Becca (the Mozambiquan)

1 comment:

Becca said...

Yeah! You're alive! Thanks for the nice text you sent on your way out of the USA. Remember when I first moved into the house and you asked if I had ever been best friends with a Becca before and we laughed about how you just assumed we would be friends? Yeah, that was awesome, and I'm real glad we're friends.