Friday, May 4, 2007

hello!


Hello everybody! So I have been in Hawaii for about 4 days now and it is pretty much fantastic! I love the heat and the people here. There are seriously so many different people is crazy! My house is pretty sweet...its not the nicest place ever, but I haven't seen too many bugs yet so that is good! My body is finally getting used to the time change and the increase in humidity. I know its real hot and humid in Utah, but for some reason it was a little different when I came to Hawaii! ;) haha Basically the past few days have been super chill...we have just been hanging out going to a few classes here and there...hitting the beach you know the usual. Also we are finally finding our way around Laie...we were kind of confused at first, but I think I've got it figured out. We walk everywhere so its good to know where we are going.
With school I am going to have to work pretty hard I have a Pacific Literature class, which is very interesting, but is going to be quite a bit of work...especially the papers and then my History of Civilization class is also going to be kind of hard, but no worries cause I have a Hula dancing class that is SWEET!! We have already learned a few dance moves and it is a great workout! haha Well anyway I think thats enough for now Krista and I are headed to a party Luau thing on campus tonight and then we are going on the Circle Island Tour all day tomorrow that takes us all the way around the island. I am pretty excited! I'll keep you posted!

No comments: